When choosing an elevator, stairlift or other accessibility product for your home or loved one, there are several things to consider when selecting the product and company. Here are a few of them:
- HomeLift represents the nation’s leading manufacturers with the industry’s best warranties. With HomeLift, quality is a priority and offering the products we do guarantees you are getting an excellent lift.
- Seeing is believing. HomeLift maintains the Midsouth’s best showrooms to provide thorough demonstrations and test rides of our products. We provide literature to take home so you will be 100% confident you are getting the best product for you or your loved one.
- An in-home evaluation is best when purchasing a lift of any kind. This is the only way HomeLift does business because by physically coming to the home and evaluating the location of the lift allows the best product to be selected and properly installed. The error of doing business over the internet or phone is eliminated.
- HomeLift’s experienced design staff is able to offer custom applications during the evaluation to meet the customer’s needs. All installations and services are performed by certified and trained technicians who are trained in accessibility equipment so that professional and safe service is provided.
- HomeLift is serious about customer service. With HomeLift, you can be assured that we are driven by the highest level of customer service, including a 24/7 emergency service line. Going the extra mile to ensure customers are taken care of is guaranteed with HomeLift.