HomeLift is proud to partner with the best architects to deliver the most innovative concepts by supplying digital specifications, CAD drawings, and on-site consultation.
Whether you are designing someone’s dream home or remodeling for accessibility, HomeLift is your resource for all your residential and commercial accessibility needs.
Here are some HomeLift resources to better serve you:
- HomeLift “lunch & learns” available at our showroom or your office.
Contact your HomeLift representative for more information.
- Symmetryelevator.com – the leading manufacturer of elevator and accessibility products. Site includes brochures, planning guides and typical drawings.
- Div14Specs.com – a one stop website for all technical specifications including drawings in PDF, Revit and CAD with brochures, specs and product applications.
- SpeCreator.us – a custom designed software and specification generator created to easily build Division 14 product specifications
- AIAeducation.com – AIA continuing education credits on-line. This course provides a detailed review of LU/LA (limited use/limited application) elevators, vertical wheelchair lifts and home elevators. The course address Code application, direct governance and guidelines of the ADA, ANSI and ASME.