Position: Elevator Installation Technician
Area: Nashville Office (Headquarters)
Sign-On Bonus: $1,500 after a 120-day training period
Salary: Based on Experience ($45K – $75K annual)
HomeLift is growing and looking for additional employees to learn an awesome trade in one of the fastest-growing cities in the country, Nashville. Come and join our great team.
HomeLift is recruiting Elevator Installation Technician(s) to focus on installation and service accessibility products such as elevators, stairlifts, and vertical platform lifts. We install in both residential homes and commercial settings such as schools and churches. Prior mechanical and/or building experience is preferred. The job will require travel periodically out of town.
- Follow safety procedures and maintain safe working conditions.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills; focused on timely solutions.
- Work with various machine parts that can weigh 100-150 pounds.
- Work well with others in 2-3 person teams per installation.
- Self-starter and team player with a desire to succeed personally and professionally.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good driving record. Having experience with towing equipment is considered a plus.
- Reliable transportation.
- Drug-Free periodic testing is required.
- Job Hours are 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Mon – Fri (includes lunch break)
- Maintain a working knowledge of existing equipment and other advances in accessibility technology.
- Professional presence.
- HomeLift will provide product training on the job (OJT).
- HomeLift provides individual health (100% paid for by HomeLift), life insurance, and 401K benefits.
- Hourly wage negotiable and overtime will be required on occasion.
- Eligible for company bonus paid on a semi-annual basis.
- HomeLift will consider helping with relocation to Nashville based on experience.
HomeLift has been serving the greater Tennessee area for over 34 years with accessibility products including residential elevators, wheelchair lifts, and stairlifts. Our customers have peace of mind knowing that they’re buying from a local company that is locally owned and provides the sales, installation, and service. Our customers know ‘who’ they are buying from and ‘who’ will service their product. Our local sales and service technician team has over 75 years of combined experience!
Please submit a resume directly to the owner of the company at [email protected]
We look for the following qualities in all of our team members:
- Strong Work Ethic
HomeLift also believes in hiring former US Military. We work with Recruit Military to connect with high-quality veteran talent. We know that veterans exhibit strong work ethic, teamwork, initiative, are coachable, and are dependable.