Residential Home Elevators Systems
How you travel though can be customized with the only limit being the collaborative imagination of you, your architect, your designer and our professional staff. Whether your taste leans towards basic and functional, or to a glass elevator with sliding entry doors, we can help you find the best fit for your project.
Your elevator can be designed to match the existing woodwork, cabinetry and hardware fixtures in your home. It can fit in a space as small as 4-1/2 by 4-1/2 feet. Many architects and builders are “roughing in” space for a future elevator that is used as a closet in the mean time. No two-story home should be built without this provision for the future.
Building up increases space and reduces costs…
Especially useful in narrow or waterfront lots, adding an elevator allows you to gain square footage and avoid the “problem” of long stairways. The gain in square footage sometimes even offsets the cost of the elevator.
Increase the resale value and marketability of your home…
Baby boomers looking for newer housing want a house they can stay in. An elevator addresses concerns of potential buyers concerned about future accessibility needs for themselves, their friends and their relatives.
An accessible home is a home for life…
No need to move out of your home when you encounter mobility problems. An elevator can also provide privacy and easy access for aging parents.
Call or email us to schedule a showroom appointment today.
Symmetry Brand Elevators
HomeLift is proud to provide Symmetry Brand Elevators:
- 100% US owned and operated
- Best warranties in the industry: Vertical Wheelchair Lifts (4 years), Limited Use/Limited Application Elevator (3 years), Residential Elevators (2 years).
- Largest network of independently operated elevator and accessibility companies in North America.
- Symmetry equipment is designed and developed from conception to completion by the contractors who work most closely with the clients. The Symmetry Elevating Solution product line is the ONLY product line with this hands-on approach to delivering only the best products available.
- The dealers in the Symmetry network are among the largest and most specialized companies in our industry – we have all had access to EVERY manufacturer in the industry. They choose Symmetry.
Call 1-877-643-6210 or email us now.
HomeLift’s many years experience working with architects, builders and home owners enables us to design an elevator that best meets your needs. Our staff includes professional engineering experts, as well as licensed installation and service technicians to ensure safe operation and the lasting value of your home elevator project.